Carley Senior 2012

This is my good friend's daughter Carley, whom is a senior this year.  Carley is on top of things by getting her senior session done already.  My family and I traveled to their lake in Michigan to take Carley's photos.  The grass is so green and her new highlights look great.  Carley you look so beautiful!!!!  We took over 400 pics and I found at least 90 that I like, but narrowed them down to these for you.  I hope you love them :)


























 This is "Trash the Dress" portion of the session. This is Carley's favorite homecoming dress that we decided would look great sitting in the edge of the water.  It did not get too dirty, but enough to have to dry clean it.

Comments

  1. so cute! can't wait for mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carley as always you look beautiful! You are so photogenic! Great pictures! Well done Marcia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment