Danyelle's Prom

My sister is such a beautiful girl.  Her dress is absolutely gorgeous - love all the bling.  Zach is her boyfriend and he is a senior this year.  He had a baseball game on prom day at 3:00 pm - who does that??  So, he was unable to be in any of the photos that day.  I just had surgery so Danyelle came to my studio and we took a few shots until I felt like I was going to pass out.  I wish I could have been there for the whole thing and able to take pics for her later at Central, but just was not well enough to do so.  Sorry Zach - it was your senior prom and I have no photos of you (sadness). 

This photo gives me the feel of something out of a magazine or maybe the cover.  Danyelle is very photogenic.




We took this photo so we can remember how awesome the back of her dress was.  She looks great in yellow.






The flash was a little heavy here but ended up being a pretty cool picture. Love ya sista!!!!

Comments