Alexis' 1st Communion

Our little girl is growing up too fast.  She is 8 yrs old now and just had her 1st Communion (a catholic thing).  I was so proud of her.  She looks so pretty in her dress and veil. The next time we buy a white dress and veil it will be her wedding, I am so not ready for that.  Here are some pics that I could capture of her special day.  Love you baby!!!!
 This is the picture we took for her invitations. 
 
These two pictures are priceless - I love the colors in the stain glass windows.
Lex helped make this banner to display during the mass and later we took it home to her party.

We ended the day with a nice little party for family and some friends to congratulate her.  I got her American Girl doll and outfit just like hers - she was excited!!!  The cupcake tower made life a lot easier by eliminating the whole cake cutting process.  Congratulations my little girl!!!

Comments

Post a Comment